Reader's Count

Monday, December 24, 2012

Jungle (gurgaon) se shehar(delhi) tak


Jungle (gurgaon) se shehar(delhi) tak

So after 4 years and 5 months in NCR , I ultimately managed to depart Gurgaon and relocated to Delhi. Oh boy such a relief,  I don’t  know how I was living there in gurgaon and now I have a better question why I was living there. Well whatever, Delhi is a different place , it is like a city with dil wale log(people with heart), all they care about talking, walking ,stalking and various other suffix of king.
Life is transformed a lot post demise of my father, don’t  know why he died so early  but now I can proudly accept the fact that he was a great man and a wonderful  father.  I must say he should be very happy now to spot me living in a society of Delhi, with all most all luxuries of an Indian home.
I used to be someone else , what I am now  but am I the one who is ‘the one’  once upon a time , don’t know where to conclude the question, though the way I am writing all this over again that I might  be the one the who use to be ‘the one’.
Since I moved this new home, I am singing once again, playing guitar,  learning website development, getting losses in business   but overall I am experimenting with whole lot of things in whole lot of ways.
My next plan is to provide  a different dimension to this blog of mine by keeping the complexities constant!!!

Do good, Be good and good Karma to all







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the idea of a user
in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
Therefore that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

Also visit my blog ... best diet plan for women